Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

[MOD][Magisk][TWRP][Fixed Call Incoming] Dual Speaker MOD for Mi A2/Mi 6X


So we already have a mod version by djmitza222 HERE, but at present there is a serious error is the sound when calling someone else. Calling out: no issue. Imcoming call: muted. I have to tap "speaker" 2 times to change the output for loud speaker then turn back to upper speaker in order to get it work. Since djmitza222 did not update, I decided to make my own module with the bug fixed. 
After I did some research, I found out that the djmitza222 code was used in his mod from here, and it was for Whyred - Redmi note 5. I decided to mod again from scratch with bug fixed and louder volume. Original tutorial HERE.

Instructions: Download the Magisk module and flash through Magisk or TWRP.

Name: Dual Speaker MOD for Mi A2 & Mi 6X
Author: NDL54
Version: 0.1 Stable
Download: 
- MAGISK:
For Mi 6X - Wayne: Google Drive
For Mi A2 - Jasmine: Google Drive
- TWRP:
For Mi 6X - Wayne: Google Drive
For Mi A2 - Jasmine: Google Drive

Last updated: 30/10/18 - Fixed incoming call for Mi A2 and add TWRP flashable files.

Bug report please comment below, sorry about my English if there is a spelling mistake. i'm a Vietnamese who do not learn English.
My facebook: fb.com/ndl54

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement