Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

[Magisk] Dual speaker mod for Redmi Note 5




I want to share mod that i fundusze couple of days ago in internet. I think that some of you are looking for something like that. I don't make this mod, only sharing. 

http://bit.ly/2MJfkgQ

In future I want to make my own version of this mod. Tested on masik 2.5 final and everything is working.


Stereo Whyred
This Mod use your Earpiece as second speaker and set it as left channel when the main speaker playing both channel.

This mod may not working with other soundMod  & music player

 Note - This Mod Can Damage Your Earpiece. I'm Not responsible for anything happens to your phone. Do it with your own risk 

How to install
• Magisk
Install Magisk module on Magisk Manager or TWRP

• Manual
- Extrack Zip
- Read "How To Install.txt"

Uninstall
• Magisk
- Open Magisk Manager
- Go To Module
- Press the trash icon on Stereo Whyred
- Reboot

• Manual
- Read "How To Install"

Downloads
Magisk : stereowhyred.elclark.me
Manual : https://s.id/2dbeD

Sometimes Magisk not replacing mixer_paths.xml so u need to manual install

Tested and working on
- Pixel Experience Pie
  - Youtube
  - PowerAmp (Alpha)

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement